Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Day 10: the card






I L-O-V-E getting Christmas cards from people I love! I especially love those with pictures of families on them. I can't wait to have a family so I can send out picture Christmas cards, because nobody wants to get a card with a pitcure of me on it. That'd just be weird.

This year I was in charge of our department Christmas card that is sent to our donors, board members and other departments on campus. For your viewing pleasure allow me to introduce you to Christmas card pictures 1 & 2.


picture 1:



Picture 2:






Merry Christmas! Love, Billy Camp :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

when I looked at this at first, i was like, "a) where is brookers?, b) why is no one smiling, c)waaaaait. sweet billy."

nicely done brookers! nicely done!

Annie said...

This is hilarious... I had to do a double-take before I finally figured out what was going on..

Louise said...

That is HILARIOUS!!!! I need more posts like this in a day!!! :)

Anonymous said...

you are welcome for that one ladies :)