Friday, February 19, 2010

Shake it for a good cause

I have recently joined Maya's Belly Dancing Studio to take Zumba classes. It is the most fun I have ever had working out! Zumba combines Latin and international music in dance routines along with aerobic and fitness training. Ditch working out and join the party!

Prattvile Zumba Fitness and Maya's Belly Dancing Studio will be teaming up to put on a HUGE 2 hour Zumba PARTAYYYY to benefit Haiti. Tickets are a $20 donation and all the money goes to the Montgomery Rescue Mission to help rebuild their orphanage in Haiti.

When: February 27th
Where: Montgomery Catholic School "Dolly Barranco Activity Center"
Minimum donation: $20
For tickets or more info call Maya's Belly Dancing Studio at (334)356-6552

I hope some of you will be interested.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two hour Zumba........WHAT!!?? Exhausting.

Anonymous said...

amazing.... lol

Louise said...

I'm with Ashley....sounds exhausting!!! :)