Wednesday, March 17, 2010

23 on 23

23 things about me on my 23d birthday
1. I follow Christ (sometimes I fail miserably)
2. I have webbed toes
3. I can't sing well at all, but like to pretend that I can
4. My fave scent is Amazing Grace by Philosophy and Light Blue by Dolce and Gabanna
5. I was chubby growing up
6. I love love love Steve Martin
7. I like making people laugh
8. I obsess over weddings
9. I am a terrible driver
10. I want a tatoo but will probably never get one
11. My favorite mascara was discontinued
12. Escelators scare me
13. I love blueberries
14. I am a sucker for romantic comedies
15. I fear commitment
16. I no longer drink soda
17. My favorite thing about my body is my eyelashes (see #11)
18. I love getting just the right amount of sunburn
19. Sushi is my fave- especially Chef Scott's in the Sipp
20. I have been know to dance
21. I am a Daddy's girl to the max
22. I hate to pump gas
23. I say perverted things more often than not
So there you are folks .... some random things you didn't know until now. Aren't you happy I shared such important information with you? Consider yourself a smarter person after reading that...... pssshhhh..... xoxo

0 comments: