"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge HIM, and HE will make your paths straight."
Proverbs 3:5-6
I have trust issues. I don't trust others, I don't trust myself and I will admit to you, a lot of times I struggle with trusting God. I have this need to know and understand why everything happens. I was the little girl that consistently asked "why?" .... nothing has changed. I think it is partially human nature and partially from being burned so many times.
Sometimes though, you just have to let go of understanding. You have to learn not to lean on it. Because part of God's awesomeness is that when you stop leaning on your own understanding He can reveal His promises and blessings to you in ways you have never dreamed of.
0 comments:
Post a Comment