Thursday, May 27, 2010

precious

This guy is so stinkin' presh. Seeing him on American Idol last night brought back all of my feelings for him. I mean the way he squeezes his cute little knees together and rocks all around like he is having a seizure makes me love him even more. Who cares if he won American Idol and went on to sing at college football games and perform Grease on broadway. He still owns my heart. I would LOVE to meet him and tell him that I have a crush on him. Did I mention he is a Birmingham boy?!?!
On a side note: Did anyone else cry last night when all the old idols sang to Simon? I'll admit it, I did. What of it?

1 comments:

Louise said...

I LOVE Taylor and I was so happy to see him!!!! And I was (am) really sad that Simon is leaving!!! It's going to be so weird now!!!! And was it just me or did Simon's voice kind of quiver when he was talking at the end??? I about lost it!!!