Tuesday, January 18, 2011

thump, thump


Remember that time I made a resolution to learn to cook? Well, I've actually been doing pretty well in the kitchen since then (if I do say so myself). Beside the time I knew dinner was ready when the fire alarm went off :/ Kelso ate it anyway, so whatever.

So far I have mastered the following:

grilled cheese and soup
white chicken enchiladas
wheat pancakes, cheese eggs and turkey bacon
blueberry muffins
spaghetti

Yeah, yeah all you Suzie home makers laugh it up. I am proud of my progress up to this point. So, feel free to offer advice or easy recipes... what' sthe worst that could happen... me burn down the apartment?? No biggie.

On a side note, my sweetness and I hit up Tomatino's in Old Cloverdale for a little date night action Friday night and it was L-E-G-I-T. I ate the Meditteranean pizza and sweetness had the pizza with all the meat on it (ew). We ate there on our first date so we consider it "our spot". Then we went home and watched a movie and Kelso MIGHT HAVE spilled his red juice drink all over my khaki couch because he fell asleep sitting straight up.... might have.

Anyway, hope you have a happy day, I know I'm going to.

0 comments: