Thursday, January 6, 2011

warm and fuzzy


As 2010 came to an end thoughts of things I would like to resolve stayed in my thoughts. I made a list, because that's what I do.

I want to get organized. Organization makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

I want to make an effort to cook and learn to cook [healthy]. Baby steps. :/

I want to grow. Grow spiritually. Grow my love [see above picture]. Grow my friendships. Grow my brain. Consciously making an effort to do so daily.

I want to continue eating healthy and take my exercise routine to the next level. Maybe even get rid of my saddle bags, flying squirrels and muffin top. Who knows.

If you're like me there is room for a lot of improvement in your life, unless you're perfect, which is highly unlikely. I had to take all the ideas swirling in my head and narrow them down. This, my friends, is the final product.... simple & attainable.


0 comments: