Monday, March 14, 2011

birthday wishes

Yes, folks, that's right. My b-day is Saturday. I will be on the beach with my toes in the sand Friday and eating the best food EVER that night at The Red Bar. They have the most ballinest (yes, I made that word up) stuffed eggplant. My mouth waters just thinking about it! Then, to St. Augustine we go for my cousin's wedding.
I don't have many birthday wishes. I did ask for a dining room table. Eating on the couch/floor/standing up is just not cutting it anymore. I feel like I am living in a dorm room without a dining room table. So that sweet boy of mine got me this beauty. It was on sale at Pier 1 and fits my dining room perfectly. Now, if I can just find some chairs that I like.

My last wish is for Japan. I feel selfish wishing for ^ when the people of Japan are hurting so bad. It is hard for me to think of a ton of things I "want" when some people don't even have the things they need. I know that you must feel the same too. I mean, as lovely as a new table, a cute dress, some new jewelry or perfume would be, reality is it can be swept away in an instant. So, my final birthday wish is for Japan to find peace. In all the turmoil, that they may find something that passes all understanding. Visit this site to find out ways you can help.

image found here



0 comments: