Meet my boyfriend Taylor
<-------- this is him
Taylor is my best friend...though the standings between Taylor and my BFF Kristi "Tina" are too close for comfort. Here are some fun facts about Tay:
1. He had dumbo ears as a baby...true story.
2. He likes to eat/make sandwiches?????
3. His father's name is Habib, and he grew up with a pet camel
(this explains the why he wants a dog so bad)
4. He dated a boy once.....
5. He is the former back up singer for Journey and Salt & Peppa
Enough fun facts for now. For real dough, he is one of the coolest people I know. Even when he makes me mad and I give him the Coach Sanderson face (which means it's some serious bizznass) he still makes me laugh. I sure am glad I met him, so I thought you might want to meet him too. Even though we argue about a jamboree show that is almost 3 years old, I would never want to be with anybody else. He calls me Brookers and I call him Night Hawk and that's how you know it's yove. Yeah YYYove. Also the fact that he brought his roommate on our first date and I continued to see him....that's how you know.
So for all you lonely folks singing that touching, melodic, Celine Dione ballad
"All by Myself", like I used to......don't give up. There is hope, even for "special people" like Taylor and me.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Posted by
Anonymous
at
9:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hahahaha!!!! Booke that post is hilarious!!! :) I hope Nathan doesnt see this....I have never done that for him! :) LOL He just gets mentioned in mine!! You are doing soo good with this blog!!
Hey Brookie!! Glad I found you, I'm adding you to my favs! We miss you!!
BTW, Mark got the necklace for me for Christmas!!
Post a Comment