Wellllllll. This semester has been entirely way too chaotic for my taste. I was talking with my fellow bloggers tonight at jewels and realized that an update was necessary. I am loving 2009 so far. This year is going to be a good one... I can just feel it. I thought back to a few years ago, well, many years ago, when I was in high school like many of the girls sitting in the room with us. I thought about how I thought cornerstone was right up there with the backstreet boys (they even signed my c.d.'s)...and how now they seem so young, and not as cool as they were in my days. How at that age you think you have arrived, and you are an adult ready to take on the world....little do they know what the future holds. The challenges of college...which nobody warned me about, and then the real world. Then, talking with Annie Butter-Jones, one of my sisters from Phi Lambda who is now successful and happily married, I realized how time does fly. It seems like yesterday I was sitting in my first Phi Lambda meeting That's one thing that gets me. So here's me standing up and refusing to let time pass me by. You shouldn't either! Take time to appreciate the small stuff, because that is truly the big stuff. Be a friend, take a walk, paint, watch a sunset, and just enjoy life. I WILL NOT be that girl who wakes up one day to find that life has passed her by. Peace and Love = )
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Brooke! I found you in the blogging world! It was good seeing you this weekend—it is so crazy how time really does fly! Enjoy your last semester, and get ready for the adventure that is the “real world”—it’s not so bad, I promise!
Great post!! Love you!
Post a Comment