Tuesday, February 10, 2009

...four girls and a boy...







This weekend that happened. Just to tell you a little bit about it! Taylor is from Mississippi, and over there mArDiE gRaS is a *BIG* deal. Taylor's Dad (who I happen to adore) was king of the Vesta Ball. You might be wondering how you become king of a ball....Well, I have no idea, but he was. So we decided it would be a good opportunity for us girls to get fancied up and take a road trip, so that's just what happened.
Some highlights of the weekend:
*Taylor got a ticket in his hometown right when we got there for an expired license and I thought it was funny...he didn't though.
*We ate the best sushi EVER!!!
*Got to relax and spend time with my lovers
*Got a lot of beads
*Danced the night away
*Kristi danced with the ugliest boy in America. Fact.
*Laughed, laughed, laughed
*Got to see the Lane fam = )

For the record, I'm the luckiest girl alive. The end.























0 comments: