Sunday, February 15, 2009

It's a girl....


Happy Valentine's Day!!!! Well, it's been a while since I've had a "Valentine"...but this year I had one. So I have been itching to go all out and do the usual corny stuff for the person I love the mostest. The way my luck goes...I get sick Friday. So Saturday I woke up feeling terrible. The big plan I had made for the day doesn't go as planned either. No big deal though. I ordered Taylor a pair of toms shoes. For every pair of shoes purchased, Toms gives a pair to a child in need. It's a really neat cause...check them out at http://www.tomsshoes.com. Well, his shoes weren't here by Saturday(bummer). I also got him a picture frame with a picture, a dvd, and a seer sucker polo that looks precious on him. I also got him a bundle of balloons and wrote his fave quotes on a heart shaped piece of construction paper and surprised him with them!!!! He loves that kind of stuff. He wrapped my gift in a huge bag that said "It's a girl!" and had say things like "itty bitty booties", "100% adorable", "princess", "once upon a little girl"......that made me laugh really hard. Inside was a pair chacos and a kavu purse YAY! We ordered street cafe take-out that was delic and watched "Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist"....we went to see that on our uno date = )
All in all it was a lovely day, despite the being sick part.

2 comments:

Anna said...

I didn't know you had a blog! My sister and i just started blogging to keep up with each others lives better lol
Your Valentine's sounded so cute!!

Leigh said...

I am glad your VAlentines was ok....I am sorry you were sick....trust me I know that feeling! Tay loves the shoes! And i think its hilarious! :) Love you and I need a little more of you in my life!!