Monday, April 27, 2009

after six months...


Today was six months since Taylor and I "officially" began dating. He actually reminded me tonight...he's good like that though. So here's a tiny tribute to our past six months together.....



We have:
challenged one another
become the very best of friends
laughed a lot
cried a lot
gone on a date with Chad
made it through tough situations
met in the middle
argued over the temperature in the house/car
gotten a dog(not really together, but I have dibs on him)
celebrated
mourned
sang
danced
traveled
given gifts/surprises
watched house
learned about one another
made plans
eaten in the cafe/grittle
played volleyball
rode the green machine
gone to two dollar Tuesday


These are just a few of the many. I'm blessed to have such a wonderful love in my life. Yay for six months and yay for many more!


1 comments:

Leah said...

So sweet! So glad you're happy!