I am stressed...
I am happy...
I am scared...
I am loved...
I am in love...
I am peaceful..
I am lazy...
I am excited..
I am sad...
I am remembering...
I am thankful...
I am relieved...
I am selfish...
I am woman...
I am optimistic...
I am strong...
I am weak...
I am silly...
I am inspired...
I am happy...
I am scared...
I am loved...
I am in love...
I am peaceful..
I am lazy...
I am excited..
I am sad...
I am remembering...
I am thankful...
I am relieved...
I am selfish...
I am woman...
I am optimistic...
I am strong...
I am weak...
I am silly...
I am inspired...
I am friend...
I am lost...
I am sensitive..
I am tough...
I am sweet..
I am funny...
I am stubborn...
I am giving...
I am fashion...
I am selfish...
I am me...
I am me...
He is AWESOME...
Who are you?
Who are you?
2 comments:
I AM THANKFUL YOU ARE ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS!!!! You are an amazing woman Brooke Bailey!! Its funny how God brings people into our lives at just the right time to help out with just the situations. You are a lifesaver and I love you so much!!!
You are AWESOME! And I love ya!
Post a Comment