Thursday, April 30, 2009

something I love

Something that I dearly love is my Troll bracelet. I had been wanting one forever, and this Christmas thanks to my lovely boss, I got one!! For those of you who are not familiar with with troll, it is similar to a modern day charm bracelet. Every bead has a meaning. There are glass beads and silver beads. The range in price from about $25 to way too expensive. Beads I have on mine so far include:
faith, hope, and charity
stripe of fashion
jugend(fashioned after jewelry from Denmark in the 1900's)
brown dot
forget-me-not
rose
mardi gras
Another cool fact is that you get to pick out the lock that fits you best. Mine is the lace lock. I hope that my bracelet becomes an heirloom. You should check it out for yourself and build your own!!! Every bead tells a story...what is yours?
trollbeadbracelets.com
15-539 Daisy Pastel Bracelet - Trollbeads Sterling Silver Bracelet 228732-20107- Trollbeads-Lace Lock, gold  28848-61169 Trollbeads Turquoise Green Dot 253802-11432-Trollbeads Jugend  278959-71001-Trollbeads Butter Alabaster Amber  240437-61195-Trollbeads Pale Rose Flower 211840-21112-Trollbeads Lucky Knot  288989-60191-Trollbeads Lime Prism  240475-61198-Trollbeads-Rose Ribbon  288828-11262 -Trollbeads Forget-me-not  275132-61338-Trollbeads Lime  288873-41816-Trollbeads Daisy  237796-62016- Trollbeads Pink Gold 231558-21245-Trollbeads Endless  228862-61171-Trollbeads Beige Bubbles  237598-61194- Trollbeads Pastel Shadow  253819-11433-Trollbeads Transformation  216678-61166-Trollbeads Light Blue Braid

0 comments: