I'm back. I have no excuses as to why I haven't been blogging. I think I just despise the way my blog looks (sad face). So before get back in the groove let me update you on life in general.
Since the wedding.....
I GOT A JOB. I'm not the assistant to the VP of university advancement at Faulkner. I'm loving the real world.
I'm going to see Dave with TAL this month
I got rid of some clothes....big deal for me
Got some new stuff....equally a big deal for me
Nothing too excititing. I've missed blogging. Taylor even got a blog (haha) I know right?!?!?! I will continue to blog, promise =)
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Long time no see my friend!
Posted by
Anonymous
at
1:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I have not talked to you in SOOO long. CONGRATULATIONS on your new job! Call me some time boo. I miss you guys a ton. BTW what does a girl have to do to get on the list of blogs you like?!
Post a Comment