The other day TAL and I were talking about the future. We were talking about goals and plans. We were discussing jobs and all that fun stuff when Taylor asks "What is it that YOU want to do?". I sat there. I thought. What IS it that I want to do? Good question.
After much thought I have come to the conclusion that I need to stop fearing my dreams and realizing that I am capable of doing anything my heart desires if I work hard enough. That's the catch though .... hard work.
The answer is this:
I want to be a good wife.
I want to be a good mother.
I want to use my creativity and become a wedding planner.
I want to own a business.
I believe whole-heartedly that I can do all of these things. So there, I said it. As cheesy as it sounds, it's what I want to do.

1 comments:
Yay! I'm so proud of you! AND I LOVED OUR PHONE CALL LAST NIGHT. Glad you share the nerdiness too!!!!
Post a Comment