Today, I am having a pity party for myself. Mother nature has shown her ugly face around here and every time she does it puts me in some kinda funk. Am I the only one that feels like this?
Every time Aunt Flow comes to visit my hormones go wild and I feel like my entire life is in shambles (even if it isn't).
Granted, I am blessed beyond all I could ever imagine. I have wonderful friends, my family is doing well, I have a job, my favorite twins will be moving in with me this weekend and countless other reasons.
Somehow, Satan creeps in and feeds me lies. That I am not pretty. That I am never going to be good enough. That I made a big mistake. That I am not smart. That I will never be forgiven for things in the past.
So, this is me venting and having to hear myself say (via typing) that I am not going to allow mother nature and Satan to have victory over me today. Bloated, broken out and ill I am making a conscious decision to be joyful today.
Pity Party is over.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Pity Party
Posted by
Anonymous
at
7:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Enjoy your pity party!! We all have them some time and just get it out of your system! Maybe tomorrow or the next day, you will look back at today and laugh....I said maybe!! :)
Post a Comment