
This Lady Antebellum song makes me think that I am going to make it through.
I am taking a spin off of Ashley's "GBM" (don't judge) and doing my own "Get funky Friday" where I take one of my favorite song lyrics and post them. Some will be silly and some will be serious. I am kicking it off with one of my FAVE bands and with a song that is encouraging to me.
"Ready to Love Again".
Seems I was walking in the wrong direction
I barely recognized my own reflection
Oh scared of love but scared of life alone
Seems I've been playing on the safe side baby
Oh but it's time for me to let it go
I'm ready to feel now
No longer am I afraid of the fall down
It must be time to move on now
Without fear of how it might end
I guess I'm ready to love again
Just when you think that love will never find you
You've run away but it's still right behind you
It's just something that we can't control
I'm ready to feel now
No longer am I afraid of the fall down
It must be time to move on now
Without fear of how it might end
So come and find me
I'll be waiting up for you
I'll be hoilding out for you tonight
I'm ready to feel now
No longer am I afraid of the fall down
It must be time to move on now
Without fear of how it might end
3 comments:
I LOVE LADY ANTEBELLUM!!!!
Who is this Ashley you speak of? AND what is GBM? ;-) Lovers you Brookers!
I am a big fan of the song...you got me addicted too!! :)
Post a Comment