Wednesday, February 3, 2010

this little life of mine

this little life of mine has been so full of change here lately. I am so thankful for change. Change always helps me learn how to grow.

April moved out this weekend and my dear friends Maria and Michelle moved in. They are precious twins that are so much fun. I am looking forward to our many adventures together. Our little apartment is loking so clean and cute.

Also, we announced this week that Sarah Palin is our 2010 Benefit Dinner speaker so my office has been a little hectic with the overwhelming response to her visit in October.

I finally placed membership at Vaughn Park and I am LOVING it. It really feels like home to me and I am excited about joining the family there.

Love y'all! Congrats Louise :)

2 comments:

Leigh said...

I love all your changes and I love you. Period. The End. :)

Louise said...

Thanks for the shoutout!!!! Glad you are loving the changes in your life!!! :)