I believe
that just because two people argue, it doesn't mean they don't love each other.
and just because they don't argue, it doens't mean they do love each other.
I believe
that we don't have to change friends
if we understand friends change.
I believe
that no matter how good a friend is they are going to hurt you every once in a while
and you must forgive them for that.
I believe
that true friendship continues to grow,
even over the longest distance.
same goes for true love.
I believe
that you an do something in an instant
that will give you heartache for life.
I believe
that it's taking me a long time
to become the person I want to be.
I believe
that you should always leave loved ones with loving words
it may be the last time you see them.
I believe
that you can keep going even after you think you can't
because with God all things are possible.
I believe
that we are responsible for what we do,
no matter how we feel.
I believe
that either you control your attitude
or your attitude controls you.
I believe
that heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done,
regardless of the consequences.
I belive
that sometimes when I'm angry,
I have the right to be angry,
but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.
I believe
that maturity has moreto do with what types of experiences you've had
and what you've learned from them and less to do
with how many birthdays you've celebrated.
I believe
that it isn't enough to be forgiven by others,
sometimes, you have to leanr to forgive yourself.
I believe
that no matter how bad you heart is broken,
the world doesn't stop for your grief.
I believe
that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are,
but we are responsible for who we become.
I believe
that you sshouldn't be so eager to find out a secret.
it could change your life forever.
I believe
two people can look at the exact same thing
and see something totally different
I believe
the happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything,
they just make the most of everything they have.
0 comments:
Post a Comment