Monday, March 15, 2010

it's my....

Birthday Week!


For you this means all posts this week will be related to the day yours truly was brought into this world. So brace yourself for a week full of wish lists, fun facts and birthday stories. Don't you feel lucky?!?!

Let's all be honest.... we all love a good birthday. I love that my birthday is in March because it is pretty weather and spring has sprung (minus this year). I love that it is not too close to Christmas or any other gift giving holiday. I love how on March 19th for the past 22 years my grandparents call me and sing the most country twang rendition of Happy Birthday you have ever heard in your life. I love getting on Facebook and seeing all the sweet birthday postings on my wall. I love getting to pick where I want to go to dinner without feeling guilty. I love that it is a good excuse to throw a party. I love how the day just seems different.

So, here's to a happy birthweek to me.

p.s.
I got in trouble for not blogging enough last week, but I was at the beach :)
So here ya go


1 comments:

Annie said...

Happy birthday! Enjoy the entire week... hey, take the whole month! I firmly believe in the power of the birthday month. Have fun!