My mouth gets me into so much trouble. Growing up I remember always getting in trouble for talking in class. The teacher would call my house and report to my parents... "Brooke is doing exceptionally well in class, she just talks too much".
I am proud to say that I was nominated class clown out of a senior class of over 500. Yep, yours truly. I blame it on the fact that my mouth seems to have a mind of it's own. I can't help but make a joke or slip in a "that's what she said". I was the student that teachers either loved or despised.
It's like my brain says, "Don't say that out loud" and my mouth blurts it out. My brain and mouth have a love/hate relationship. Sometimes my mouth can lighten a situation or help me make friends. And others.....well it can be embarrassing and even hurtful.
I think I get it honest. All of the women in my family have AWLAYS spoken their minds. You never have to wonder what they are thinking.... they are SURE to let you know. They marry easy going men who love them and their big fat mouths. I can only hope to do the same.
I wish I was better at listening. That is a goal of mine. To listen better and not let my mouth get carried away.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
my mouth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Good luck!!!! It's really hard but worth trying!!! :)
Post a Comment