Wednesday, July 28, 2010

celebrate we will for life is short but sweet for certain

You have all met Kristi before. Well, for Kristi's birthday I got us tickets to see Dave Matthews in Charlotte, NC. So we loaded up last Tuesday morning to embark on our journey. I was a little nervous, because those of you who know me, know that I am not the best with directions. You also know how much trouble Kristi and I can get into together. Well we made it alive and only got lost once. So, for your viewing pleasure I present:
Tina and B take Charlotte


Headed north up 85
Dave here we come


Before dinner on night 1
We ate at a place in the "epicenter" called Mortimer's



Day 2
Zoe's for lunch and shopping
beautiful day in the city




We met these two [Brooke and Jordan] when they pulled up next to us and busted out the "Roll Tide" tent to tailgate. Come to find out they are from Birmingham. Jordan may or may not have come to Montgomery to take Kristi out Sunday.... I'm jusssss sayin......



On the lawn during Amos Lee. Pre rain.





lawn take 2




After the concert we met our friends back in the parking lot to hang out for a while. They dared me to let someone draw the firedancer on my back. As you can see, I did it.


















1 comments:

Dana said...

You're the most awesome friend ever!