Tuesday, August 10, 2010

empty words

I have a new pet peeve. People who make promises and never follow through. Whether it is a dumb boy who promises to change and doesn't or someone who no shows for an event that they rsvp'd to.

Here's a thought:
If you never make a promise, then there ARE NO EXPECTATIONS..... the end.

If you have no intentions of changing, then don't make claims that you are changed. If you don't want to attend something, don't lie to make others feel better and then end up bailing last minute. I would rather hang out with a brick wall then someone whose words are empty.

Sorry to get on a soap box. Lately I have dealt way too much with people who do this. Whew. Now that we have that out of the way. Do you want to know how I really feel about it......?

0 comments: