Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My take

My take on The Bachelorette [since you asked]
  • Ali kept it classy the entire season. Props to her for that. She stayed true to herself, was honest and took chances.
  • I was not a fan of Chris L. throughout the season, but the past 3 weeks he has won me over. What an incredible man. He will have no problem finding love after the season finale.
  • The stingray scene..... so planned. You DO NOT swim with those things. Don't they remember the crocodile hunter? geez. Although, he was killed by a manaray .... none the less it had a stinger.
  • Roberto is possibly the sexiest man alive. Those dimples... sigh. The way he looks at Ali like he simply adores her, it melts my heart.
  • Ali needs to step outside her boundaries and start wearing a color other than yellow. By the end of the season I was so sick of seeing her in yellow.
  • Love at first sight exists. Roberto is proof.
  • I couldn't be more pleased with this season. Thank you ABC for a good Bachelorette.

3 comments:

Annie said...

I wondered if anybody out there in blogland was watching... I was rooting for Chris L. the entire season (though that spiky hair did get on my nerves... but the cute house in Nantucket made up for it), but think Ali knew it would be Roberto from the very beginning. (By the way, Ali in yellow? So not my fave.)

Leslie P. said...

agreed.........with everything :-)

Anonymous said...

AND FLOWY GAPPY DAY-GLO SHIRTS THAT HANG OFF HER SHOULDER!!!