Friday, October 15, 2010

free falling


Hi all of you lovelies out there who have been craving my sugar induced rants and raves about a day in the life. I won't bore you with excuses as to why I haven't blogged, because let's be honest, we are all busy and nobody really gives a hoot. Let me tell you though, the past few weeks have not disappointed. The excitement of Sarah Palin speaking at Faulkner's annual Benefit Dinner all the way up to the Alabama National Fair pig race have been the driving forces of happiness in my life as of late.... (not to mention a new lovah).

The fall weather has been such a reminder of how very blessed we all are. The crisp air, pumpkins and mums, kids talking about what they want to be for Halloween and let's not forget football season (our southern staple). What better time to "fall" than in the fall?!?! ;)

This is what I plan on doing this fall:

"the chop" & a lot of bodda getta
burning my mulled cider Tyler Candle
carving pumpkins
going to the fair (check)
breaking out the fall colored wardrobe and most importantly BOOTS
hunting? (per Dr. Kelso's request)
opening up the windows
throwing a Halloween bash
drinking lattes
Christmas shopping early (I always say this, we shall see if it happens)

Those are just a few of the things that I love doing when the leaves start to change. Wondering who Dr. Kelso is? Good. Details to come. I have to keep y'all reading this thing somehow...


3 comments:

katie said...

Woohoo Kelso!

Anonymous said...

I gets to meet the fine doctor this weekend!!!!

I love Brooke.

Leigh said...

I love Kelso! :) He definitely is a funny funny man! :) And the pig races will have to be a tradition! :)