A REAL DIY PROJECT!
So, all of you DIY gurus need to give me some advice. My mom gave me an old window pane a while back and I just brought it to Montgomery with me last week. I bought some sage green paint to paint it with and three different fabric patterns that all correspond. The colors are sage green, orange, ecrue red and some other colors. The three fabric patterns are striped, floral and a swirl. There are six seperate sections on the window pane that I plan on mix and matching the fabrics behind. Any suggestions on the best way possible to make the fabric look good behin the pane? This thing is going to hang in my sweet little living room above my "desk area".... so it needs to be ballin'.
I will be sure to document this monumental moment in my life so I have proof. I need all the support I can get y'all. I am creative, but when projects don't turn out the way my mind's eye envisions them I get me panties in a wad. Love y'all and I'm glad to be back on the blogging scene.
2 comments:
I can't wait to see it!! I always start projects thinking I can do them but never can so I love to see people that actually have the talent!! Good luck!!!
Yay! I love DIY projects! What if you stapled or hot glued the fabric to the wood parts of the frame?? Should be cute! I feel like I saw something like this on Ashley's blog a few weeks ago... I bet she can help!
Post a Comment