Coram, Amber, Me and Kelso before the concert
I just think this picture is presh
dinner at El Ray Saturday
Kristi and me pre-DMBThe past couple of weeks have been slam packed with friends, family and fun. November is a full month for me. Last weekend we celebrated my roommates birthday. Not possesive... plural. This past weekend my best friend from childhood, Amber. This weekend the big 5-0 for my Daddy.
Tuesday, Kristi and I took off to Atlanta to see Dave Matthews in concert at the Philips Arena. We had a blast, but the drive home was not too much fun.
Thursday I went to "meet the family". We had poppyseed chicken and homemade ice cream. We spent the evening talking and getting to know one another. Hope I didn't scare them too terribly bad.
Friday at noon Amber arrived for her birthday weekend. We went to Birmingham for the Luke Bryan/Jason Aldean concert for her celebration. Saturday we did some shopping and Saturday night we had dinner at El Ray and some friends over to watch football.
This week I head to PC on Wednesday to celebrate my Daddy's 50th b-day with him and give thanks with the most important people in my life. I hope you and yours have a blessed Thanksgiving. All to often we overlook the Thanksgiving holiday. I think it's because it isn't a commercialized holiday. We are forced to spend time with our families and not buy gifts. I encourage you to spend time this Thanksgiving remembering what you are thankful for instead of turning on the Christmas jams. I'm all for Christmas, but it's just to soon.

0 comments:
Post a Comment