I've had no direction with my blog lately. It's mostly just a whole bunch of jumbled up mess typed up for people to ead, if anyone even reads this thing. But you know what the beauty of all this is, it's a form of therapy for me. It is a committment I made, a committment to spend time reflecting, thinking, being creative or just rambling about nonsense. So if you're along for the ride, then cool.
Here are a few thoughts as of late:
*I Want to re-decorate my apartment, that takes money... so who am I kidding?
* I've been struggling in one particular area of my life lately. Prayers are graciously accepted.
*Lately I have felt the presence of God in my life more than usual.
*I'm not sure if I know anyone else who could go to a DMB concert on a Tuesday and then a Jason Aldean/Luke Bryan concert the following Friday. I feel like that screams "identity crisis".
*I'm wearing really cute shoes today, but I can't wear them when I'm with Kelso because I am his same height in them.
*Sometimes my friends confuse me.
*I really want to watch elf.
None of these thoughts flow. They are just things that pop into my mind. My ADD has been really bad lately. I'm talkin' severe. Mid conversation I will stop and ask a question about something totally not related to what the conversation is about. I'm not sure how to cure that.
On a side note, Kelso comes home with me to meet the fam jam and celebrate a double whammy: my Dad's 50th birthday and Thanksgiving. On the phone my mom said "I hope you still have a boyfriend after this trip"..... thanks mom for the comforting words. Should make for some interesting stories.
Speaking of interesting stories.... I don't have any today.....
Hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving and enjoy the company of your loved ones.
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
no direction.
Posted by
Brooke Bailey
at
6:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
i read it...and love it.
Post a Comment